Friday, January 29, 2016

Well it's been an adventure so far that's for sure. Six days ago, I embarked on a journey that can't be explained with just simple words. After an extremely long and stressful application process, I am more than happy to say that I am officially a student on NFTY EIE. Being here and meeting people with similar Jewish intersects has been incredible so far. Every single one of us comes from a different background and tells a different story. Sitting in Jewish history class yesterday, we discussed the opposing views over the truthfulness of the stories told in the Tanakh. There's really no way to know for sure, but it was really incredible hearing the differing opinions of my peers opinions. Overall, the experiences I've been lucky enough to take part in over the past week have exceeded every expectation I had. I'm also really looking forward to seeing new things, meeting amazing people, forming life long friends, and making even more memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment