Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A New Perspective

    The article I read this week revolved around the opinion of an Arab doctor, Faiza, who lives in Israel. She thanks Israel for the opportunities she has been provided due to her living here. Reading this was really nice, and I enjoyed hearing about an Arab with a pro-Israel perspective. Personally, I agree with all of her reasoning. I believe that my being born here has provided me with tremendous opportunities that I wouldn't have gotten otherise. Israel is a place full of culture, new beginnings, and people of every kind. As Faiza said, "Israel gives you the opportunity to express your human potential". I could not agree more with this statement, and like Faiza I am extremely thankful to be from this country. 

Article:  

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with your opinion (and Faiza's) about how Israel is a place full of culture and diversity. It's nice to hear a positive perspective coming from an Arab because, unfortunately, we don't hear that too often. People like Faiza really allow you to see the good in the diversity that exists here in Israel, and I'm sure being born here and wanting to live here when you're older helps you to understand that perspective more clearly. Hopefully we will see more peace among the different cultures in Israel in the future.

    ReplyDelete